The 100th Day of School has been one of my favorite days of the year. There’s so much excitement about this day from kids bringing in their collections of 100 items to dressing up and doing 100’s of activities (not to mention it marks a place on the calendar to remind you that you’re over half-way through the year, exciting for students and teachers alike)!
I love to go all out on the 100th Day and I found these amazing ideas on Pinterest to share.
1. Build a 100 Cup Structure How much fun would this be? You could even have two stations set up and have a little competition to see who could build a structure first that doesn’t fall over.
2. 100 Snack This looks like a tasty treat to pass out to your kiddos using Chips Ahoy and Vienna Fingers. Yum!
3. 100 Hands Heart This is such a neat idea especially being so close to Valentine’s Day!
4. 100 Number Art I have done this for the last few years and love it! We had a die cut machine last year which made it really easy. It’s so interesting to see what the kids come up with.
5. 100th Day Door Decor I love this! The kids would be so excited to come and see something like this hanging from your door when they first get to school.
6. 100 Fingers Art This is a great activity to practice up on skip counting and to get a little messy!
7. 100 Years Old I just love all of the art you can do with kids that have them imagine themselves when they are 100 years old.
One other favorite activity I’ve done is to flip the idea of dressing up as a 100-year-old (other classrooms did this in my school and I was wanting to change it up a little) and to have the students dress up like it was 100 years ago.
Aren’t these two the cutest? They are dressing as if they were in 1912. So darling!!
If you’re looking for fun decorations and activities to do for the 100th Day that are Owl themed I’ve created a “Look Whoo’s 100 Days Smarter!” Celebration Pack!
I just love this pack! It has a fun owl headband, 100 Days Smarter Certificates, Owl Activity Packet, Owl Badges, 100th Day Banner and more!
I couldn’t resist adding a picture of the cutest little model showing off the 100th Day Headband!
Happy 100th Day of School to all of you. What’s your favorite 100th Day Activity?